ASUS Zenfone Max Pro M3 specifications
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 is a China-based tech corporation that rose to fame in a short period. ASUS was not the first pick for smartphone lovers through the early 2010s. ASUS entered the world of gaming with its launch of the ROG series when the change began for the brand. The name is all set to launch its ROG Phone 3 and showing no end in taking gaming to a whole new level. Other than gaming series, ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 is a very famous smartphone series of the brand that presents impeccable features. The very flexible ASUS brand is all set to release its latest ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 and the features list is as large as the device name. They are presenting to the user the features, specs, release date, all that the user needs to know about the ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3. Asus ZenFone Max Pro M3 gets with a mid-range budget but offers a wide array of essential features. The display quality is impressive and the design is good as well. From large storage capacity, beefy battery backup to the incredible set of cameras, the smartphone has everything that a user wants.
asus zenfone max pro m3 launch date
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 has shifted its target towards gaming. Its gaming series of the phone has become the ideal estimate for all the other devices that are coming up with high-end features. But the brand has been nearing its defeat in the mid-range section and not producing the best of phones, willing the audience unimpressed as the user can see in the very ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 chipset. The brand is ensuring something a lot more outdated than one could expect. All those users can hope is. This model of ASUS takes the business up the inspiration for the brand after they correct all the flaws. Coming to the most dangerous part is in the generation where Snapdragon 865 is the talk of society. The ZenFone Max Pro M3 rumored to powered via a Snapdragon 675 chipset. Though the news is not approved and this is how things would most likely turn out to be. Screen security is absent in this model which is usually present in other smartphones in this price range. It controlled to face hard competition from other brands.
asus zenfone max pro m3
ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 rumored to display all the quality content via a 6.3” display. The resolution of the display would be 1080 x 2340 pixels and 409 PPI pixel quantity. Someone can expect an IPS LCD screen on this model. The base exception of this device will most likely pitch a 64GB ROM and 4GB RAM. The multi-camera setup is all that users now see in the upcoming smartphone devices as the emphasis. ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3 will rock a triple camera setup at the rear edge where 48MP will be the primary sensor, 8MP for wide-angle, and also 5MP as the depth sensor. The front camera of the machine rumored to be a 20MP selfie shooter. Users can expect the cameras to support and function features like Digital Zoom, Auto Flash, Face detection, Touch to focus, and more. Users can expect the device to supported by a heavy 5000mAH battery backup. Keeping up with all the valuable features, and this model will boot on Android v10.
Specifications of ASUS ZenFone Max Pro M3:
- The base variant of this phone, as mentioned, will be a 64GB 4GB ROM holder.
- The ZenFone Max Pro M3 comes with a premium-looking 3D glass back panel with a gradient wave model.
- The design language including the glass back and a full-screen display at the front has enhanced the trend in the segment, and ASUS will support this.
- 6.3 inch IPS LCD Display, Water-Drop Notch: ASUS ZenFone equipped with a 6.3-inch IPS LCD panel that has a water-drop notch at the top for the front camera. The display has a resolution of 1080 x 2340 PPI with a pixel density of 409 PPI and an appearance ratio of 20:9.
- Snapdragon 675, Quad Back Camera: The ASUS arrives with 4GB of RAM and 64GB of storage place, which is more than enough for a typical user. Under the cover is a Snapdragon 675 SoC from Qualcomm including an Adreno 612 GPU onboard for graphics processing activity. The user can add up to 256GB of expandable memory. On the rear camera setup, the user gets a 48MP primary camera, an 8MP ultra-wide sensor, and also a 5MP depth sensor. The phone can shoot a 1080p video including the rear camera as well as the front camera, which is a 20MP selfie camera.
- 5000mAh Battery, Fast Charging, Connectivity Options: The user gets a 5000mAh battery on the ASUS which means the user won’t face battery problems in the middle of the day. Connectivity options include dual-band Wi-Fi, Bluetooth 5.0, Wi-Fi 802.11, and A-GPS. The phone features a Type C port for charging and also a 3.5mm headphone jack for the wired earphones.
more at serial key